What can I say? No, envy didn’t inspire me. It was the location (shaded) and desire to fill in between winter and spring. So I’ll list the plants:
• Iris cristata, aka dwarf crested iris or woodland iris
• Iris japonica
• Common violet, but more white than violet.
• Fatsia japonica
• Daphne odora, very fragrant
And attractive shrubs:
• Prunus mume, aka Japanese Apricot, which is very fragrant
• Chionanthus virginicus, aka Fringe Tree, Old Man's Beard, Grancy Graybeard
• Cercis canadensis (eastern redbud)
• And, believe it or not, a white redbud, Cercis canadensis f. alba 'Royal White'